Skip to content
You get it. You know that when you truly listen to what people want from work, you have happier, more productive, more innovative, healthier, more connected teams. Sounds great right?
Unfortunately, too many surveys feel top-down and don't get to the heart of what people really want from work. You just need to look at employee engagement figures for the last twenty years and see how little they have shifted to know that something has to change.
We partner with people in organisations to improve their experience at work - at every stage of the employment life cycle. We help teams co-create positive experiences, a deeper sense of meaning, greater connection, higher performance and stronger business outcomes result. How do we do it? It all starts with understanding the three components of success:
- how people feel about work - this is their 'why bother?'
- how people contribute at work through using their skills and behaviours - this is their 'how?'
- how people deliver impact at work - this is their 'what?'
This approach is so fundamental to how we do things, our Founder, Kate Turner, has written a book about it so you can use this approach for yourself. It's called CREATE Motivation - Unlock the leader within.
We can help you:
- Understand what drives your team and how you can better channel their efforts to get sustainable results.
- Build alignment between each individual in your team, to the team’s purpose, and the organisation's purpose. This enables people to experience more meaning from work - a huge contributor to success.
- Tap into the energy that allows people to consistently perform at high levels.
- Reduce the friction that often exists in teams.
Results organisations typically gain from using our approach include:
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced spend on recruitment
- Increased staff retention
- A happier, more engaged and productive workforce
- Reduced absenteeism
- Increased levels of discretionary effort
- Increased employer and customer reputation
- A more energised team all pulling in the same direction.
To find out more, get in touch.
Copyright © 2022 Motivational Leadership Ltd | All Rights Reserved
35 Chequers Court