Skip to content
Motivational Maps® accreditation is a pre-requisite for administering the Motivational Maps® tool.
Motivational Leadership is a key distributor and the premier accrediting body for Motivational Maps® in the UK. We have attained the most senior status in the Maps family – Senior Practitioner – which means we work directly with the creator of Motivational Maps to train new practitioners.
|Suitable for external trainers, facilitators, coaches and consultants who would like to deliver Motivational Maps to their clients.
||Suitable for in-house trainers, facilitators, coaches and consultants who would like to be self-sufficient in delivering Motivational Maps throughout their organisation.
What you can expect
We offer both a one-day (intensive) Accreditation and a two-day format. The one-day version requires up to 5 hours pre-work, whilst the two-day version simply requires completion of a Motivational Map prior to attendance:
During the face to face courses, delegates will be guided through the following:
- A practical session exploring the importance of motivation in the workplace
- How to interpret individual Maps®
- How to interpret team Maps® effectively
- Essential skills and techniques to apply Motivational Maps® in one-to-one and group settings
- Simple and memorable exercises to help others explore Maps® and their meaning in the workplace and have impact
Our goal by the end of the training session is to provide a thorough and practical understanding of how to use the tool successfully with individual and teams so that the delegate feels confident to immediately begin working with the tool.
All delegates will also receive:
- Access to the online portal to be able to create Motivational Maps® passwords for people, assign e-learning and create Team Maps®
- A comprehensive training manual which includes information about Maps®, their interpretation and application
- PowerPoint slide decks ready to be used with teams
- Free set of Motivator cards
- Access to online training and resource portal containing videos, training materials and background reading
- Copy of Mapping Motivation – written by James Sale, the Creator of Motivational Maps®
Following the face to face training, each delegate will receive follow up support specifically to help them prepare effectively for their first few uses of the tool.
Next Accreditation Programme
We run the Accreditation as an open course or as an in-house course.
Our open courses run two to three times a year in Hampshire or London and attract L&D professionals from a wide range of sectors as well as independent coaches, trainers and coaches. The next course is a two-day course and is taking place on 20th and 21st November 2017 in Southampton. The cost of the Accreditation training is £2450 plus VAT.*Early Bird discount of 20% available until 20th October 2017. The next one day course will take place in early 2018 at a cost of £1400 plus VAT.
If you would like a number of people to be trained at the same time, holding an in-house course could be more cost effective for you as you could save on travel costs etc. In addition to being able to choose a date that suits you, you will also have the advantage of being able to use real business examples on the programme within the confidential confines of an in-house course.
The training will give you everything you need to start using Motivational Maps® straight away. If you would like additional 121 support and coaching, the chance to engage in more CPD (Continuous Professional Development), come to Showcases, we have a range of support packages available. Contact us to find out more.
Copyright © 2023 Motivational Leadership Ltd | All Rights Reserved
35 Chequers Court