You need to be an accredited practitioner before you can administer the Motivational Maps tool.
Our organisation is a key distributor and the premier accrediting body for Motivational Maps in the UK. We hold the top level status, that of “Senior practitioner, which means we work directly with the creator of Motivational Maps to train new practitioners
What type of Practitioner accreditation is right for you?
|Suitable for external trainers, facilitators, coaches and consultants who would like to deliver Motivational Maps to their clients.
||Suitable for in-house trainers, facilitators, coaches and consultants who would like to be self-sufficient in delivering Motivational Maps throughout their organisation.
What you can expect
We offer both a one-day (intensive) Accreditation and a two day format. The one day course requires up to 5 hours pre-work, whilst the two day version simply requires completion of a Motivational Map prior to attendance.
One Day Course
Download Course details
Two Day Course
Download full course details here
During the face to face courses, delegates will be guided through the following:
- A practical session exploring the importance of motivation in the workplace
- How to interpret individual Maps®
- How to interpret team Maps® effectively
- Essential skills and techniques to apply Motivational Maps® in one-to-one and group settings
- Simple and memorable exercises to help others explore Maps® and their meaning in the workplace and have impact
Our goal by the end of the training session is to provide a thorough and practical understanding of how to use the tool successfully with individual and teams so that the delegate feels confident to immediately begin working with the tool.
All delegates will also receive:
- Access to the online portal to be able to create Motivational Maps® passwords for people, assign e-learning and create Team Maps®
- A comprehensive training manual which includes information about Maps®, their interpretation and application
- PowerPoint slide decks ready to be used with teams
- Free set of Motivator cards
- Access to online training and resource portal containing videos, training materials and background reading
- Copy of Mapping Motivation – written by James Sale, the Creator of Motivational Maps®
Following the face to face training, each delegate will receive follow up support specifically to help them prepare effectively for their first few uses of the tool.
Practitioner Accreditation Courses
We run the Accreditation programme as an open course or- in-house course.
Our open courses are run regularly throughout the year and attract Leadership and Development Professionals from a variety of market sectors as well as independent coaches, trainers and coaches.
If you would like several people in your organisation to be trained at the same time, its isusually more cost-effective to run an in-house course. You can choose a date that suits you and you will have the advantage of being able to use real business examples on the course with complete confidentialty.
Information on our current course schedule can be found on our events page
The training will give you everything you need to start using Motivational Maps® straight away. If you would like additional 121 support and coaching, the chance to engage in more CPD (Continuous Professional Development), come to Showcases, we have a range of support packages available. Contact us to find out more.