Skip to content
Why is employee engagement so important?
With only 13% of UK employees stating that they are actively engaged at work and given recent changes in legislation forcing organisations to reveal what they are doing in terms of employee engagement in annual reports, there’s never been more important time to get employee engagement right.
We work with clients to understand what they have in place already in the area of engagement and then incorporate motivation-focused interventions. It is our belief that motivation is central to the discussion around employee engagement.
Our interventions can be as simple as training your leadership and development professionals to become Motivational Maps® practitioners, to working alongside them and the business to embed motivation throughout their engagement programmes. Motivational Maps® are a great way to show you are listening, measuring and acting on this importance aspect of engagement.
Those participating in this programme will:
- Understand what drives their team and how they can better align their efforts in a sustainable way;
- Be able to focus on aligning their own individual purpose to their team’s purpose and ultimately their organisational purpose;
- Feel a sense of purpose in what they truly believe and therefore give their best to the organisation as a whole;
- Feel a sense of sustainable energy to allow them to continue performing at a high level;
- Be able to focus on the dynamics that emerge by having conflicting motivators, and specifically how to turn this into a positive.
Results organisations can expect from this programme include:
- Reduced staff turnover;
- Reduced spend on recruitment;
- Increased staff retention;
- A more engaged and productive workforce;
- Reduced absenteeism;
- Increased levels of discretionary effort;
- Increased employer and customer reputation;
- A more energised team all pulling in the same direction.
Copyright © 2019 Motivational Leadership Ltd | All Rights Reserved
35 Chequers Court