Skip to content
Your business has a Performance Management process in place but the results are mixed. It is some time since line managers have been trained in the skills which are critical in creating high performance. You recognise that now is the time to put Performance Management at the heart of what line managers do and you want a programme to help you achieve this.
The results you are seeking include:
- Significantly improved levels of skills demonstrated by managers engaged in performance management
- Increased levels of confidence in managers having discussions with staff about their performance and how to enhance it by building on strengths and eliminating any important weaknesses
- A process that flows well and supports meaningful conversations that lead to action
- Improved levels of motivation and performance across the business
Outline of the programme:
- On-line learning – enabling participants to work at their own pace through four modules covering the key stages of performance management namely setting objectives, identifying learning and development needs, reviewing performance and giving feedback, and rewarding and recognising performance.
- A face to face workshop that focuses on developing the leader’s mind-set; skill building through real-play; knowing how to deal with challenging situations and behaviour and developing motivation skills for managers.
- Access to an online forum to share ideas and results, and have questions answered by the programme directors.
This programme is aimed at:
Individuals who are new to Performance Management or more seasoned-people leaders who wish to refresh their skills
Copyright © 2019 Motivational Leadership Ltd | All Rights Reserved
35 Chequers Court